Skip to main content

Fusion

Went to Fusion at The Mall last Saturday.

I still have the B$10 voucher that I won on Frankie's morning vibes. So I told Bi to meet me in The Mall. I stupidly forgot to bring my phone (left it on my bed I think). Traffic was really bad (as usual) and I managed to find a parking space about 20 mins later (wow....lucky me...NOT)

There were more people there this time. It seems like everytime I went there, its only me and Bi. We sat at our usual table. I wasn't very hungry so I ordered the burger. Bi was kinda hungry so he ordered the chicken something (sorry I cant quite remember)

My Burger Deluxe....

Bi's chicken something (all messed up before I have a chance to take a picture)

I loved the burger deluxe. (I had the same things during Rishi's small b-day lunch gathering. I wonder how are they doing now? I remembered Shiling telling me that she wanna go to Taiwan. Miss u guys!) I loved the sautee mushrooms and onions.

Bi loved his chicken something as well. Had a taste of his chicken something. It was nice but I like my Burger deluxe more.

I wonder how come there is not much customers. The food is great and it is located in The Mall. The price of all items are considered to be reasonable when compared to other restaurants. Perhaps it becoz of their slow serving time. If you are as hungry as this person below when you enter the restaurant, then their serving will matter a lot.

They really take their sweet time in cooking up our orders. And there were not a lot of other customers around. So imagine the restaurant full of customers....dunno how long they will take to cook.

Anyway, do check out their restaurant and not forgetting getting the burger deluxe and chicken something....(all I remember is the number, its no. 13 on the fresh from the farm page of the menu)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There have been so many instances where I came by my blog and I want to blog about so many things in my life. But there were also as many instances where I just gave up and kept my thoughts to myself. I am 34 years old in 2017 and soon I will be another year older. I am getting more jaded every year because of the things that I have seen. I also feel aimless. I feel as if I am meant to do something more than this. I do not want to wake up and go to work Monday to Friday and so happy when its Friday and becoming depressed when its Sunday (coz the next day would be Monday) It's not like I want to be a millionaire or something like that. Even though money is still important (Hey, I still gotta eat, cant very well grow my own food), it no longer hold the same position as compared to a few years ago. I do not care very much for status as well. Its all so fleeting. After being married in 2013, I am still childless at the moment. Its not by design but I dun mind it all that m...

Unveiling

I was so excited yesterday. Someone called and told me that it was ready for pick up. What is ready for pick up? What makes me so excited? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . What else would make me so excited other than cars? Woo Hoo!!!!! Subaru Impreze STi !!!! How cool is that? Bi fetched me yesterday around 5pm to pick up the car. I could not sit still at home. Was feeling so excited. STi has 3 settings, Intelligence, Sport and Sport Sharp. I read an article online saying that the Intelligence mode makes the STi crawls like a snail. Hmmmm, their exact words not mine. So Bi and me took the car out for a short drive. We were kinda disappointed with the power. It was then we realised that the setting was at intelligence. OMG!!!! When we changed the settings to Sport Sharp, the power is unbelievable. Its like 3 times faster and more powerful. We hit 180 km/h in less than 2 minutes (mite be less if not for those few turtles on the road). In the past S15 will need quite some time to hit 16...

You are not welcome!

WTF? MCB! I just received a call from my mom asking me why did I blog about the AUD placement in my blog. Apparently, someone from my mom side of the family was complaining about how I put this piece of news in the internet. Why jealous? I did not disclose the amount that I had bought. I know who was it that complained. But I rather not put it here. Its my personal business. If you are not keen to read it, then don't com here. No one ask you to read what I had blog. IT IS PERSONAL GET IT? ITS MY BLOG AND I'LL BLOG ABOUT WHATEVER I WANT AND WHENEVER I WANT. THE WAY I SEE IT, ITS MY LIFE, I'LL LIVE IT THE WAY I WANT IT TO AS LONG AS I DID NOT HURT ANYONE. SO BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! With all the things that are happening in my life now, I don't need someone from my extended family harassing me about what I should blog (or not blog). Talk about me all you want behind my back, I am not the one with things to hide. I have always been quite open with my life. You wanna hide, hid...