Skip to main content

Demotivated

I feel so de-motivated!!!!

Sien!!!

What I have been doing for the past 4 months have not been acknowledge. Yet someone who is a empty barrel through and through is getting all the credit. Its not a direct hit....more like a subtle hint.....

I suppose that he has done it beautifully, let me share with you on the things that he has done.

-Only work if the boss is around
-Only offer help to your colleagues iJustify Fullf your boss is around
-Give really smart comments and only when if the boss is around
-Undermine all your other colleagues working on the same team in front of external consultants and your boss
-When you cant finish your own job, blame it on your other colleagues, coz you left your own work hanging to help your other colleagues to finish theirs
-Take as much time as you want to complete your task so that any additional work will be reassigned to others
-Always complain about everything and everyone. Behind their back of coz!
-Think that the method of doing something is THE ONLY method. If other people have any other method (which are more efficient and effective) are irrelevant.
-Stick to your principles even if it meant offending many others
-Always say what is on your mind according to the way that you see it, which is "I am always right. Its other people who have problems, not me."
-When people are upset with you, just blab out your problems (at home, with kids, with spouse, etc) whether it actually exist or not, just to gain sympathy.

The list can go on and on. I should learn from it I guess. I'll continue another time. Its raining really badly now. Don't wanna go home too late.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There have been so many instances where I came by my blog and I want to blog about so many things in my life. But there were also as many instances where I just gave up and kept my thoughts to myself. I am 34 years old in 2017 and soon I will be another year older. I am getting more jaded every year because of the things that I have seen. I also feel aimless. I feel as if I am meant to do something more than this. I do not want to wake up and go to work Monday to Friday and so happy when its Friday and becoming depressed when its Sunday (coz the next day would be Monday) It's not like I want to be a millionaire or something like that. Even though money is still important (Hey, I still gotta eat, cant very well grow my own food), it no longer hold the same position as compared to a few years ago. I do not care very much for status as well. Its all so fleeting. After being married in 2013, I am still childless at the moment. Its not by design but I dun mind it all that m...

Unveiling

I was so excited yesterday. Someone called and told me that it was ready for pick up. What is ready for pick up? What makes me so excited? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . What else would make me so excited other than cars? Woo Hoo!!!!! Subaru Impreze STi !!!! How cool is that? Bi fetched me yesterday around 5pm to pick up the car. I could not sit still at home. Was feeling so excited. STi has 3 settings, Intelligence, Sport and Sport Sharp. I read an article online saying that the Intelligence mode makes the STi crawls like a snail. Hmmmm, their exact words not mine. So Bi and me took the car out for a short drive. We were kinda disappointed with the power. It was then we realised that the setting was at intelligence. OMG!!!! When we changed the settings to Sport Sharp, the power is unbelievable. Its like 3 times faster and more powerful. We hit 180 km/h in less than 2 minutes (mite be less if not for those few turtles on the road). In the past S15 will need quite some time to hit 16...

You are not welcome!

WTF? MCB! I just received a call from my mom asking me why did I blog about the AUD placement in my blog. Apparently, someone from my mom side of the family was complaining about how I put this piece of news in the internet. Why jealous? I did not disclose the amount that I had bought. I know who was it that complained. But I rather not put it here. Its my personal business. If you are not keen to read it, then don't com here. No one ask you to read what I had blog. IT IS PERSONAL GET IT? ITS MY BLOG AND I'LL BLOG ABOUT WHATEVER I WANT AND WHENEVER I WANT. THE WAY I SEE IT, ITS MY LIFE, I'LL LIVE IT THE WAY I WANT IT TO AS LONG AS I DID NOT HURT ANYONE. SO BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! With all the things that are happening in my life now, I don't need someone from my extended family harassing me about what I should blog (or not blog). Talk about me all you want behind my back, I am not the one with things to hide. I have always been quite open with my life. You wanna hide, hid...