Skip to main content

New Laptop & New PC

Since I sold my black XPS last week, I was so pitiful. Not having a laptop to surf with for like 10 days. Coz I had to wait till I report duty then I can get the pink XPS.

So I got it yesterday. PINK XPS!!!!

The photo doesn't do the laptop justice or maybe I'm a lousy photographer? Haha....perhaps, NOT!!!

Dun have anything much to say about the PINK XPS. Need I say more? ITS PINK!!!! (Now I need someone to buy the pink edition of N95, a very big hint to SOMEONE) Then it'll be a perfect match!

But too bad, the bluetooth mouse is black and not pink. Or else, it would even be more of a perfect match!

Finally my PC had arrive.


The screen is so big!!!! Now I dun have to strain my eyes when looking at excel spreadsheet.

The small and cute CPU. Dell Vostro! Please pardon the tissue on top of the CPU. I was cleaning the table. The PC comes with a targus wireless mouse.

The CPU also have card reader. Technology ah is moving so fast that I often feel left out by everything.

Comments

Shary said…
wa nice pink xps.. i want too hehe
Artowawa said…
If you are interested, I can help you to get one at a cheap price. hehe