Skip to main content

Guess !!!!!


Notice anything 'special' about this watch?

Did anyone notice that the "2" from the 12 fell off? (that was the first to fall off) Then the "8" and finally the "0" from the 10. Wondering which number is gonna fall next? (anyone wanna place their bets?) When Bi showed me last nite.....I was laughing my head off. Its really funny ba. He was not amused on the other hand. Bi was complaining that the watch is not that old, shouldn't have the numbers dropping all over.

A little history about this watch. Its 'Guess' you know. I bought it for Bi when we first came back from Perth (sometime in 2005) and gonna start working soon. It gives the impression that one is punctual if you are wearing a watch. Cost me rm300 plus again le. The design is simple and nice. Suitable for work and play. I think this watch is either a couple of months short/more of 2 years.

I have to agree with Bi that this watch should have a higher quality. It should NOT have its numbers falling out this soon. (I know and understand that nothing last forever but in this case, its only 2 years!!!) So I'm gonna take this "unique" watch back to the shop and hopefully they can do something about it.

PS: Bi, I still think that this is very funny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There have been so many instances where I came by my blog and I want to blog about so many things in my life. But there were also as many instances where I just gave up and kept my thoughts to myself. I am 34 years old in 2017 and soon I will be another year older. I am getting more jaded every year because of the things that I have seen. I also feel aimless. I feel as if I am meant to do something more than this. I do not want to wake up and go to work Monday to Friday and so happy when its Friday and becoming depressed when its Sunday (coz the next day would be Monday) It's not like I want to be a millionaire or something like that. Even though money is still important (Hey, I still gotta eat, cant very well grow my own food), it no longer hold the same position as compared to a few years ago. I do not care very much for status as well. Its all so fleeting. After being married in 2013, I am still childless at the moment. Its not by design but I dun mind it all that m...

Unveiling

I was so excited yesterday. Someone called and told me that it was ready for pick up. What is ready for pick up? What makes me so excited? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . What else would make me so excited other than cars? Woo Hoo!!!!! Subaru Impreze STi !!!! How cool is that? Bi fetched me yesterday around 5pm to pick up the car. I could not sit still at home. Was feeling so excited. STi has 3 settings, Intelligence, Sport and Sport Sharp. I read an article online saying that the Intelligence mode makes the STi crawls like a snail. Hmmmm, their exact words not mine. So Bi and me took the car out for a short drive. We were kinda disappointed with the power. It was then we realised that the setting was at intelligence. OMG!!!! When we changed the settings to Sport Sharp, the power is unbelievable. Its like 3 times faster and more powerful. We hit 180 km/h in less than 2 minutes (mite be less if not for those few turtles on the road). In the past S15 will need quite some time to hit 16...

You are not welcome!

WTF? MCB! I just received a call from my mom asking me why did I blog about the AUD placement in my blog. Apparently, someone from my mom side of the family was complaining about how I put this piece of news in the internet. Why jealous? I did not disclose the amount that I had bought. I know who was it that complained. But I rather not put it here. Its my personal business. If you are not keen to read it, then don't com here. No one ask you to read what I had blog. IT IS PERSONAL GET IT? ITS MY BLOG AND I'LL BLOG ABOUT WHATEVER I WANT AND WHENEVER I WANT. THE WAY I SEE IT, ITS MY LIFE, I'LL LIVE IT THE WAY I WANT IT TO AS LONG AS I DID NOT HURT ANYONE. SO BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! With all the things that are happening in my life now, I don't need someone from my extended family harassing me about what I should blog (or not blog). Talk about me all you want behind my back, I am not the one with things to hide. I have always been quite open with my life. You wanna hide, hid...