Skip to main content

30 day Challenge

I was reading a blog and came across this challenge where you have to post 1 photo a day and each photo must represent a meaning as listed below.

I'm pretty bored these days so why not? But I'll start tomorrow as tomorrow is a F R I D A Y!!!!!

The challenge is as below!

So, the rule is to post one photo a day for 30 days and each day the photo must represent a meaning as listed below:

1. A picture of yourself with 10 facts

2. A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

3. A picture of the cast from your favorite show

4. A picture of your favorite night

5. A picture of your favorite memory

6. A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

7. A picture of your most treasured item

8. A picture that makes you laugh

9. A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

10. A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with

11. A picture of something you hate

12. A picture of something you love

13. A picture of your favorite band or artist

14. A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without

15. A picture of something you want to do before you die

16. A picture of someone who inspires you

17. A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently

18. A picture of your biggest insecurity

19. A picture and a letter

20. A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel

21. A picture of something you wish you could forget

22. A picture of something you wish you were better at

23. A picture of your favorite book

24. A picture of something you wish you could change

25. A picture of your favorite day

26. A picture of something that means a lot to you

27. A picture of yourself and a family member

28. A picture of something you're afraid of

29. A picture that can always make you smile

30. A picture of someone you miss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There have been so many instances where I came by my blog and I want to blog about so many things in my life. But there were also as many instances where I just gave up and kept my thoughts to myself. I am 34 years old in 2017 and soon I will be another year older. I am getting more jaded every year because of the things that I have seen. I also feel aimless. I feel as if I am meant to do something more than this. I do not want to wake up and go to work Monday to Friday and so happy when its Friday and becoming depressed when its Sunday (coz the next day would be Monday) It's not like I want to be a millionaire or something like that. Even though money is still important (Hey, I still gotta eat, cant very well grow my own food), it no longer hold the same position as compared to a few years ago. I do not care very much for status as well. Its all so fleeting. After being married in 2013, I am still childless at the moment. Its not by design but I dun mind it all that m...

Unveiling

I was so excited yesterday. Someone called and told me that it was ready for pick up. What is ready for pick up? What makes me so excited? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . What else would make me so excited other than cars? Woo Hoo!!!!! Subaru Impreze STi !!!! How cool is that? Bi fetched me yesterday around 5pm to pick up the car. I could not sit still at home. Was feeling so excited. STi has 3 settings, Intelligence, Sport and Sport Sharp. I read an article online saying that the Intelligence mode makes the STi crawls like a snail. Hmmmm, their exact words not mine. So Bi and me took the car out for a short drive. We were kinda disappointed with the power. It was then we realised that the setting was at intelligence. OMG!!!! When we changed the settings to Sport Sharp, the power is unbelievable. Its like 3 times faster and more powerful. We hit 180 km/h in less than 2 minutes (mite be less if not for those few turtles on the road). In the past S15 will need quite some time to hit 16...

You are not welcome!

WTF? MCB! I just received a call from my mom asking me why did I blog about the AUD placement in my blog. Apparently, someone from my mom side of the family was complaining about how I put this piece of news in the internet. Why jealous? I did not disclose the amount that I had bought. I know who was it that complained. But I rather not put it here. Its my personal business. If you are not keen to read it, then don't com here. No one ask you to read what I had blog. IT IS PERSONAL GET IT? ITS MY BLOG AND I'LL BLOG ABOUT WHATEVER I WANT AND WHENEVER I WANT. THE WAY I SEE IT, ITS MY LIFE, I'LL LIVE IT THE WAY I WANT IT TO AS LONG AS I DID NOT HURT ANYONE. SO BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! With all the things that are happening in my life now, I don't need someone from my extended family harassing me about what I should blog (or not blog). Talk about me all you want behind my back, I am not the one with things to hide. I have always been quite open with my life. You wanna hide, hid...