Skip to main content

Updates

Ok.....I passed my CPA reporting and disclosure....hehe although I got a pass mark only, I am proud of my acheivements. This is because all in all, I only studied for like a week in total. I was so caught up in all my engagements. Congrats to Abbi, Richard, Alina, Molly......They did great too. Unlike someone else that I know....she pushes all her work to her colleagues and studied during office hours and actually lying to me saying that she did not study at all......well, in a way she got what she deserve too since she spent so much time studying.

I went to the hospital to visit a family friend. My heart went out to her. She has such a kind heart but fate has other things in store for her. Her son went to a better place at a tender age of 30. How can any mother go through this kind of pain? How can they cope? Ever since the funeral, she was admitted to the hospital for 2 times. The first time was that she was too tired, she just wasn't sleeping and eating enough. The this time it was because her blood pressure was too high. She has such a kind heart, why is she going through this type of pain? No mother should ever experiece loss like this. I feel for her, I hope that she will become stronger and overcome this. I believe that God is fair, everything happens for a reason. We just don't know it yet.

After the visit to the hospital, I went out to limteh with 2 old buddies. It was great meeting up with them. Its been some time since I last met up with them, sit down and have a good chat. Its not often that we get to meet up like this anymore. We have grown, in different ways, we have different lives, but there is one thing that ties us all together in a bond that will never be forgotten, this bond is called friendship. No matter how far we are, how different our lives are, how different our cultures and believes are, we will not forget each other. Because we had touched each other lives.

Ok, enough about that soppy stuff.....now a parting shot (or shots) my roses are behaving very weird way. Lets see, last time, it had a bloom that is half red and half pink, like this

Then today, my roses are blooming once again, there are these bunch that are red in colour and there is another stalk that is pink in colour like this


See how they are from the same plant? Weird isn't it? My bro was telling me perhaps it is because of the cross pollination thing. Hmmmm....but whatever it is, the roses are beautiful.....

There's more roses blooming.....


More roses for me!!!!!! Thanks Bi....see how well da roses bi gave hudu is doing? hehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There have been so many instances where I came by my blog and I want to blog about so many things in my life. But there were also as many instances where I just gave up and kept my thoughts to myself. I am 34 years old in 2017 and soon I will be another year older. I am getting more jaded every year because of the things that I have seen. I also feel aimless. I feel as if I am meant to do something more than this. I do not want to wake up and go to work Monday to Friday and so happy when its Friday and becoming depressed when its Sunday (coz the next day would be Monday) It's not like I want to be a millionaire or something like that. Even though money is still important (Hey, I still gotta eat, cant very well grow my own food), it no longer hold the same position as compared to a few years ago. I do not care very much for status as well. Its all so fleeting. After being married in 2013, I am still childless at the moment. Its not by design but I dun mind it all that m...

Unveiling

I was so excited yesterday. Someone called and told me that it was ready for pick up. What is ready for pick up? What makes me so excited? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . What else would make me so excited other than cars? Woo Hoo!!!!! Subaru Impreze STi !!!! How cool is that? Bi fetched me yesterday around 5pm to pick up the car. I could not sit still at home. Was feeling so excited. STi has 3 settings, Intelligence, Sport and Sport Sharp. I read an article online saying that the Intelligence mode makes the STi crawls like a snail. Hmmmm, their exact words not mine. So Bi and me took the car out for a short drive. We were kinda disappointed with the power. It was then we realised that the setting was at intelligence. OMG!!!! When we changed the settings to Sport Sharp, the power is unbelievable. Its like 3 times faster and more powerful. We hit 180 km/h in less than 2 minutes (mite be less if not for those few turtles on the road). In the past S15 will need quite some time to hit 16...

You are not welcome!

WTF? MCB! I just received a call from my mom asking me why did I blog about the AUD placement in my blog. Apparently, someone from my mom side of the family was complaining about how I put this piece of news in the internet. Why jealous? I did not disclose the amount that I had bought. I know who was it that complained. But I rather not put it here. Its my personal business. If you are not keen to read it, then don't com here. No one ask you to read what I had blog. IT IS PERSONAL GET IT? ITS MY BLOG AND I'LL BLOG ABOUT WHATEVER I WANT AND WHENEVER I WANT. THE WAY I SEE IT, ITS MY LIFE, I'LL LIVE IT THE WAY I WANT IT TO AS LONG AS I DID NOT HURT ANYONE. SO BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! With all the things that are happening in my life now, I don't need someone from my extended family harassing me about what I should blog (or not blog). Talk about me all you want behind my back, I am not the one with things to hide. I have always been quite open with my life. You wanna hide, hid...